Friday, June 6, 2014

Tips to Keep Your Breasts Beautiful


Like it or not, as much as women hate the fact that breasts are a focal point of people, especially men, nice looking breast will never go unnoticed, and nice looking breasts always turn heads. Women face many changes during their lifetime that can affect their breasts, including pregnancy, rapid weight loss and weight gain, as well as hormonal imbalances which can affect the look and feel of the breast over time. I can vividly remember my nana dressing one Sunday morning before church and telling me as a little girl, “make sure you wear your bra and take care of your breasts, if not they will be like mine hanging down below your belly” I can only imagine what my face looked like when she said that and I saw her breasts, not a pretty picture. Since then as I became older, I always paid special attention to my breasts making sure I keep them from looking like may nanas. Wear a good bra When women are younger cell growth and hormones are flowing in abundance and breast are full and
http://brestrogencream.com/tips-keep-breasts-beautiful/

No comments:

Post a Comment